If you take your dental hygiene and time management serious then you definitely want to purchase an electric toothbrush and water flosser combo. This will allow you to brush your teeth and floss without fumbling with strings. It is important to buy the best toothbrush for the health of your teeth and gums and that is why we are going to cover the 9 best electric toothbrush and water flosser combo. Hopefully this list save you time and money while promoting good dental hygiene.
The water flosser is perfect for everyone in the family and allows you to clean hard to reach places. It is gentle on the gums and especially good for people with sensitive gums or gingivitis. They are easy to use and easy to maintain which makes them quite convenient.
1. Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush, Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One
Sonic-Fusion combines the power of an advanced rechargeable sonic electric toothbrush with the proven effectiveness of the Waterpik Water Flosser. By the press of a button you can easily switch from brushing your teeth to flossing. The head of the toothbrush contains the flossing area making it an all in one combo.
Now this is the best option meaning it is also a bit on the pricier side. Given the quality and reputability of the brand in the toothbrush/flosser combo the price you pay for this is a no brainer. This is a high quality system providing great results. Almost everyone who has bought this product has been very happy with the purchase.
In addition, Waterpik’s Fort Collins, Colorado support team is available to help with any product questions or needs. The Waterpik Sonic Fusion is backed by a 3 year warranty so you don’t have to worry about an manufacturer defects. This set even comes with a free traveling case for storing your toothbrush on the go.
What we you like about this system is the ability to brush and floss at the same time. You won’t understand clean teeth until you try this mode and get the best cleaning of your life. It will feel like you just came from the dentist!
- Ability to brush and floss at the same time
- Powerful flosser
- Efficient head design meant to save you time
- One of the more expensive options
- A bit on the bigger side
2. Waterpik CC-01 Complete Care 9.0 Sonic Electric Toothbrush + Water Flosser
Another great combo from the Waterpik. This combo has the flosser and toothbrush separate, but still contained in the same system. The water flosser features 10 settings ranging from 10 to 100 PSI so you can adjust the pressure as needed. Great for people that have sensitive gums or gingivitis. We love this ability to control the pressure.
This model comes with 5 water flosser tips, 2 brush heads, and a toothbrush travel case.
- Adjustable floss pressure settings
- Takes up less space than their previous designs
- System comes with small drawer to keep extra heads
- Some reviews have mentioned bad battery life associated with the toothbrush
- Might be louder than expected
3. Liberex Water Flosser Sonic Electric Toothbrush Combo
A wireless toothbrush and flosser set with a small footprint. The flosser has a 200ml tank reservoir for water. This is the the perfect amount of water to finish up your flossing. This comes with 4 brush heads and 4 Liberex flosser tips including 2 standard nozzles, an orthodontic tip, and tongue cleaner.
- Wireless charging and Easy to use
- Small footprint
- Comes with a lot of accessories for the toothbrush and flosser
- 200ml Reservoir might be small for some people
4. TUREWELL Water Flosser
Another great option which comes with 10 adjustable pressure settings for the flosser. This has a 600ml tank which should satisfy anyone’s need. This is a cheaper unit compared to some of the brand names, but does a great job in getting your teeth clean. People enjoy the modern design and compactness of the machine. It also comes with a variety of accessories to help clean your teeth properly.
- Cheaper than other options
- Adjustable pressure settings
- Some people have mentioned some of the attachments not fitting properly
- Might be a bit loud
5. Miss Gorgeous Professional Dental Oral Irrigator
This combo is rechargeable and wireless. Its perfect for travel since its compact and small. The 300ml reservoir provides the correct amount to get all your flossing needs done. Professional IPX7 waterproof makes it convenient to use even in the shower. This is also on the cheaper side versus brand name combos.
- Compact – great for travel
- Cheaper than other alternatives
- Great value
- Reservoir might be small for some people
6. ATMOKO 600ml Water Flosser & Electric Toothbrush
Water flosser comes with electric toothbrush head and 7 jet tips, including 3 Classic Jet Tips, 1 Tongue Scaler, 1 Dental Tip, 1 Orthodontic Tip and 1 Periodontal Tip. Electric toothbrush with soft mode makes it suitable for people who have sensitive teeth and gums. The covered reservoir holds enough water of 600ml for 90 seconds of uninterrupted use
- Reviews like the large water reservoir and overall performance of the unit
- Small footprint – great for small spaces
- Easy to use; good customer service
- People have mentioned flimsy plastic construction
7. MouthArmor Bundle Electric Toothbrush and Water Flosser
This is a sleek and modern looking combo that comes with a few extras (whitening strips). The medium price tag makes this a great value when looking for flosser combos. The cordless aspect of the system adds to the ease of use and the lack of the a large tank gives it a small footprint.
- Cordless and usb rechagable
- Small footprint
- Sleek design
- Flosser reservoir is on the smaller side
Best Electric Toothbrush and Water Flosser Combo Conclusion
When it comes to dental health it’s always to buy the best for your teeth. Not only will this help you in the short term by making you feel clean, but it can potentially save you thousands in the long term. This is why it’s important to regualry brush your teeth and floss. A toothbrush and water flosser combor allows you to tackle both of this acitivites in one convienet system.
Many people skip flossing since it can be a hassle and hard to reach places can be challenging. That is why we recommend you buy a combo to make it easier to floss and brush. The water flosser provides improved cleaning versus the traditional method of using regular floss. Water flossing allows better penetration and a cleaner result. Hopefully this list has helped you pick the right toothbrush and water flosser combo.
Check out some of our other great articles: